When developing products or designing new products, some customers often only focus on product research and development or price at the initial stage, neglecting communication with mold manufacturers. After the product design plan is initially determined, it is still necessary to communicate with the injection moulding moulds manufacturer in advance.
1. There are many kinds of plastic injection mold and molding, there are more than ten kinds of molds in total. According to different requirements of parts materials, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, dimensional accuracy, surface finish, service life, cost performance, etc., different types of mold forming are selected.
2. Plastic injection mold and molding with high precision require the use of high-precision processing equipment, and the mold material and forming process requirements are relatively strict, and mold software such as CAD/CAE/UG must be used for design and analysis.
3. Some plastic products have special requirements in the design, and the mold structure is more complicated. The injection moulding moulds manufacturer also needs to use advanced technology such as hot runner, gas-assisted molding, and oil cylinder.
4. The injection moulding moulds manufacturer should have CNC, EDM, WEDM and CNC copy milling equipment, high-precision grinder, high-precision three-coordinate measuring instrument, computer design and related software, etc.
5. Generally, large-scale stamping dies (such as automobile covering parts dies) should consider whether the machine tool has an edge holding mechanism, even edge lubricant, multi-station progressive, etc. In addition to stamping tonnage, the number of punches, feeding devices, machine tools and mold protection devices must also be considered.
6. The manufacturing methods and processes of the above-mentioned injection molds are not available and mastered by every injection moulding moulds manufacturer. When choosing a cooperating manufacturer, you must understand its processing capabilities, not only on the hardware and equipment, but also on the management level, processing experience, and technical strength.
7. For the same set of molds, the quotations of different injection moulding moulds manufacturers sometimes differ greatly. You should not pay more than the cost of the mold, nor should it be less than the cost of the mold. Injection moulding moulds manufacturers must make reasonable profits in their business. Ordering a set of molds with a much lower quotation would be the beginning of the trouble. Users must proceed from their own requirements and comprehensively measure.
You can consult us anytime if you have more injection mold questions!